The Australian Government Legal Service encourages the dissemination and exchange of information provided on this website.
The Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by this department.
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the Australian Government Legal Service logo
- content supplied by third parties.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to this department as:
© Commonwealth of Australia 2021.
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
The Australian Government Legal Service has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms