Wellness support for legal professionals
Although most workplaces have transitioned to a safe and gradual return of employees to their usual place of work, there is uncertainty about the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is important to continue to look after your mental and physical health.
In addition to the support offered by your agency, we have provided some links and resources more specifically for you as a government legal professional.
- The Law Society of NSW has a Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Law webpage, and Being Well in the Law – a Guide for Lawyers
- Lawcover recently released The Resilient Lawyer manual
- The Law Society of South Australia has a Wellbeing and Resilience Guide
- The Department of Health has a dedicated COVID-19 support page.
State and Territory Law Societies
Law Societies in each state and territory continue to offer a variety of advice and local support.
- The Law Council of Australia
- The Law Society of the ACT
- The Law Society of New South Wales
- The Law Society NT
- The Law Society of South Australia
- The Law Society of Tasmania
- The Law Institute of Victoria
- The Law Society of Western Australia
- The Queensland Law Society